Petosan Dental Kit for Dogs
PETOSAN DENTAL KIT FOR DOGS - (TOOTHBRUSH & TOOTHPASTE)
Petosan Toothbrush & Toothpaste Kit
The Petosan Toothbrush and Toothpaste Kit is specifically formulated for pets to help remove plaque and prevent the build-up of tartar.
Each Petosan Toothbrush and Toothpaste Kit contains 70g tube of tasty poultry flavour toothpaste and one double headed toothbrush to enable easier (and quicker!) cleaning around your pets teeth. No rinsing required.
Petosan Dental Kit is available in four sizes:
Toy Dog/Puppy Dental Pack
Small dogs 3 to 7 kg (6-15 LBS)
Medium dogs 7-15 kg (16-34 LBS
Large dogs 16kg + (35 LBS+)
Petosan's innovative design has proved to be particularly user-friendly and effective, and due to its two brush segments in angular relationship. The Petosan toothbrush simplifies brushing and enables more pet owners to clean their pets teeth and thereby improving their oral hygiene.
- Specifically formulated for pets to help remove plaque and prevent the build-up of tartar
- Tasty poultry flavour
- No rinsing required (Avoid using human toothpaste, as it may irritate your dog's stomach)
Petosan Dog Toothpaste ingredients:
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Kaolin, Trapoassium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Phyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum (Carboxymethyl Cellulose Gum) Flavour, Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate.
Petosan Double-Headed Dental Brush for Optimal Performance:
- Designed by team of dentists and veterinarians
- Makes adequate dental cleaning at home easier to accomplish
- The brush is angled towards the teeth and gumline for optimal plaque removal
- Cleans the inside and the outside surfaces at the same time
Brushing your dog's teeth is as important as brushing your own:
- Plaque and tartar cause gum disease, which in time may lead to periodantal disease and painful loss of teeth.
- Ultimately dental diseased may harm internal organs.
- Regular cleaning at home using the Petosan double-headed toothbrush and the Petosan Toothpaste helps prevent dental disease.
Cleaning is simple with Petosan:
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- For first time use, soak the bristles in lukewarm wate to make them softer.
- Apply toothpaste and start carefully to get your pet used to brushing.
- Place the toothbrush over the teeth, use short scrubbing movements and move from tooth to tooth.
- Tilt brush from side to side while brushing.
Don't forget to schedule regular veterinary check-ups. These are essential in order to monitor your pets dental health. It is a documented fact that poor oral hygiene is a common health problem for dogs.