Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats 395g
Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats feeds and rehydrates sick, convalescent, post-operative or anorexic cats who cannot or will not take solids or drink liquids.
Browse our full range of:
Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats
Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats feeds and rehydrates sick, convalescent, post-operative or anorexic cats who cannot or will not take solids or drink liquids. In the form of a creamy chicken soup, it is smooth enough for syringe feeding when appetite is absent, and readily consumed when appetite returns. It also introduces meat into a kitten's diet, easing the transition to solids during weaning.
Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats contains a range of essential vitamins and minerals are included, at levels suitable for cats under stress conditions. Fish oil supplies the Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which boost the immune system and are anti-inflammatory. It also contains a prebiotic to feed the beneficial bacteria in the gut, Rosemary, a natural anti-oxidant, Taurine (particularly important in perfecting eyesight in cats) and yeast for its B vitamins content.
Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats does not contain cereals as these are poorly utilised by cats.
While Liquivite Liquid Food for Cats is not specifically designed as a renal diet, it is is suitable for cats suffering from chronic renal failure ( CRF ).
- Amounts to feed reflect Liquivite's higher moisture content and its role in re-hydrating as well as feeding the sick cat.
- Introduce at 100g per kg of bodyweight; increase by 50% as appetite returns.
- Shake can well before opening.
- Once opened, use within 24 hours, refrigerating any unused portion.
- Return to room temperature before feeding.
- Liquivite also freezes well, allowing its use over a period of time, for example where small daily amounts are needed for the weaning kitten or puppy. Freeze Liquivite in serving-sized amounts. When required, defrost and allow to return to room-temperature, stir well, and feed as normal.
Chicken Meat, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, Minerals, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Yeast.
- Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 1825IU/Kg, Vitamin D3 250IU/Kg, Vitamin E 35mg/Kg, Copper 1.5mg/Kg, Iron 10mg/Kg, Manganese 2.5mg/Kg, Iodine 0.4mg/Kg, Zinc 14mg/Kg, Selenium 0.025mg/Kg. Technological Additives: Pentasodium triphosphate 0.2%
- Analytical Constituents: Protein 4.5%, Fat 5.0%, Crude Ash 1.0%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Moisture 90.0%. 230Kcal/can
- Inclusion rates, Dry Matter: Profeed ® pre-biotic 1.0%, Yeast 1.0%, Natural anti-oxidant ( rosemary/tocopherol ) 0.4%. Omega 6:omega 3 ratio is 5:1 Total omega 3 = 0.97%, of which DHA and EPA are 0.78%.