Royal Canin Feline Urinary High Dilution (Various Sizes)
Read more about this product »
- Royal Canin Feline Urinary Hi-Dilution (various sizes)
Royal Canin Feline Urinary High Dilution - Dry Food
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of cats with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice.
Available in: 1.5kg, 3.5kg and 7kg bag.
Also available: Urinary Dry, Urinary Wet, Urinary Moderate Calorie.
Urinary High Dilution is for the nutritional management of:
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Reduction of calcium oxalate urolithiasis
Note: In cases of recurrent idiopathic cystitis, Urinary Wet is recommended.
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
For more information on feeding Urinary High Dilution to your cat, please consult your veterinary surgeon.