Hills Canine T/D Dry Food
Read more about this product »
- Hills Canine T/D - Dry Food
HILLS CANINE T/D - DRY DOG FOOD
Sizes Available: 3kg & 10kg bags
For the nutritional management of pets with dental disease.
By the age of three, your dog & cat could well begin showing the signs of dental disease. This painful and potentially serious & expansive problem is most usually a result of plaque and tartar build up at and under the gum line.
Hills Prescription T/D diet was formulated specifically for the nutritional management of dental disease. Because your pet can’t brush his own teeth, the build-up of tartar can lead to periodontal disease, a dental condition that can weaken the gums and tissues that support the teeth.
Key Benefit of Hills Canine T/D:
- Clinically proven to help reduce the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
- Contains a special fibre matrix with aligned fibres that help the kibble engulf the tooth before it splits. This provides a gentle scraping action that helps reduce the build-up of plaque, tartar and stains.
- Helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- With smaller kibbles for dogs below 25 kg.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Take time to also look at our dental care section on the site.