Hills Feline T/D dry food
Read more about this product »
- Hills Feline T/D dry food
HILLS FELINE T/D - DRY FOOD (various sizes)
Available in Sizes: 1.5kg & 5kg bags
Hills Prescription Diet Feline T/D for the nutritional management of cats with dental disease. By the age of three, your cat could begin showing the signs of dental disease. This painful and potentially serious problem is most usually a result of build up of plaque and tartar at and under the gum line. Formulated specifically for the nutritional management of cats with dental disease. Because your cat can’t brush his own teeth, the build-up of plaque and tartar can lead to periodontal disease, a dental condition that can weaken the gums and tissues that support the teeth.
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus).
- Oral malodour.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating queens.
- Cats concurrently receiving urinary acidifiers.
- Cats with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment.
Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis and the build-up of tartar, plaque and stain.
Hills Feline T/D is most effective when:
- used on clean teeth (following an initial professional cleaning)
- fed as the sole maintenance food
- fed dry (adding water prevents effective cleaning)
Contains no mineral abrasives or active chemicals.
Please consult your Vet before purchasing this product.