Zoflora Midnight Blooms Multipurpose Disinfectant Cleaner 800ml
Zoflora Midnight Blooms Multipurpose Disinfectant Cleaner is a convenient, ready to use spray perfect for high traffic areas and clean ups all around your home and workplace.
Browse our full range of:
Zoflora Midnight Blooms Multipurpose Disinfectant Cleaner
Zoflora Midnight Blooms Multipurpose Disinfectant Cleaner is a convenient, ready to use spray perfect for high traffic areas and clean ups all around your home and workplace. It fills your home with a beautiful, all day fragrance and contains patented odour elimination technology, tested against many household malodours including bins, drains and pet odours, and kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria including:
- Coronaviruses, including COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- Human Herpes virus
- Influenza -Type A (H1N1)
Zoflora Midnight Blooms Multipurpose Disinfectant Cleaner is tested to BS EN standards for disinfectants, including EN 14476 2013+A2:2019 & EN 1276.2009 with a 5-minute contact time.
Midnight Blooms is a scent bursting with mystical and seductive notes, combining oriental roses and orange blossoms with rich, dark amber tones.
Per 100g Zoflora contains 0.1g Benzalkonium Chloride, <5% Non-ionic surfactants and concentrated perfume compound.
- Use Zoflora safely, always read the product information before use.
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, acrylic plastics, porous materials, leather, marble, enamel or gold plated fittings.
- Do not mix Zoflora with other cleaning products.
- Do not spray directly onto or near to open flames or electronic devices.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Make sure to exclude pets from treated areas until surfaces are completely dry.
- Rinse food preparation surfaces thoroughly after use to avoid tainting.
- Always check the manufacturer's guidelines before using Zoflora on surfaces for the first time. Patch test on an inconspicuous area first if unsure.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do-continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Protect from sunlight.