Frontline Tri-Act Spot On for Dogs 20-40kg - 3 Pipettes (Short Dated 01/2024)
Frontline Tri-Act Spot On for Dogs has a unique formula that kills faster and repels more disease-carrying parasites than the next leading competitor brand.
Browse our full range of:
Frontline Tri-Act Spot On for Dogs
Legal category: NFA-VPS
Frontline Tri-Act Spot On for Dogs has a unique formula that kills faster and repels more disease-carrying parasites than the next leading competitor brand. Used every 4 weeks, iit provides long-lasting protection against flying insects as well as fleas and ticks, while also preventing home flea infestations. Frontline Tri-Act Spot On for Dogs helps to keep your dog active, healthy and happy by working against a range of common UK parasites that can transmit diseases or cause irritation to your dog.
- Starts killing fleas in just 5 minutes.
- Kills newly arriving fleas and ticks on your dog within 6 hours and keeps working for the whole duration of treatment.
- Kills mosquitoes, biting flies and sandflies.
- Repels ticks for 4 weeks.
- Helps reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases.
- Repels flying insects for up to 5 weeks to prevent them from biting
- Prevents a flea infestation in your home when used every 4 weeks by killing fleas before they can lay eggs
- The product should be applied in two out-of-reach spots so that the dog cannot lick the application site. These sites are at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades and the middle of the neck between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades.
- Remove the blister card from the package and separate one blister.
- Remove the pipette by cutting along the dotted line with a pair of scissors or tearing open after folding the marked corner.
- Holding the pipette upright away from face and body, cut the pipette tip with scissors to open.
- Part the coat on the back of the dog until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin. Squeeze the pipette, applying about half of the contents half way down the neck between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades.
- Repeat the application at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades to empty the pipette.
- For best results, ensure that the product is applied directly to the skin rather than on the hair.
- Active Ingredients: Fipronil 270.4mg and Permethrin 2019.2mg.
- Other Ingredients: N-methyl pyrrolidone 1574.8mg, Butylhydroxytoluene (E321) 4.5mg, Medium-chain triglycerides.
- In the absence of specific studies, the use of the product is not recommended in dogs younger than 8 weeks of age, or in dogs weighing less than 2kg.
- Do not use simultaneously with other products active against fleas, ticks or flies which are applied directly on to the animal.
- The product may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Treated dogs should not be allowed to enter surface water for 2 days after treatment.
Use during pregnancy, lactation or lay
Laboratory studies using fipronil or permethrin have not produced any evidence of teratogenic (capable of causing embryonic or foetal malformation) or embryotoxic (capable of causing toxicity to the embryo) effects. The safety of the veterinary medicinal product has not been established in dogs during pregnancy and lactation or in animals intended for breeding. Consult your veterinarian before using Frontline Tri-Act Spot On for Dogs.