Petosan Toothpaste for Dogs 70g (Poultry Flavour)
Read more about this product »
- Petosan Toothpaste for Dogs 70g (Poultry Flavour)
PETOSAN TOOTHPASTE FOR DOGS 70G - POULTRY FLAVOUR
Petosan Pet Toothpaste is designed for those of us who brush every day. It is formulated to be very tasty, helping to make the brushing a positive experience for your dog.
The Petosan Toothpaste contains Pyrophosphates that help control tartar by inhibiting the formation of dental calculus (tartar).
Petosan use Hydrated silica, a mild abrasive used for grinding and polishing. It is found as crystals, small and smooth particles which are preferred to avoid tooth wear.
- Specifically formulated for pets to help remove plaque and prevent the build-up of tartar
- Tasty poultry flavour
- No rinsing required (Avoid using human toothpaste, as it may irritate your dog?s stomach)
Brushing your dog's teeth is as important as brushing your own:
- Plaque and tartar cause gum disease, which in time may lead to periodantal disease and painful loss of teeth.
- Ultimately dental diseased may harm internal organs.
- Regular cleaning at home using the Petosan double-headed toothbrush and Petosan Toothpaste helps prevent dental disease.
Cleaning is simple with Petosan:
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- For first time use, soak the bristles in lukewarm wate to make them softer.
- Apply the Petosan toothpaste and start carefully to get your pet used to brushing.
- Place the toothbrush over the teeth, use short scrubbing movements and move from tooth to tooth.
- Tilt brush from side to side while brushing.
Petosan Dog Toothpaste Ingredients:
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Kaolin, Trapoassium Pyrophosphate,Glycerin, Tetrasodium Phyrophosphate, Cellulose Gum (Carboxymethyl Cellulose Gum) Flavour, Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate.
Don't forget to schedule regular veterinary check-ups. These are essential in order to monitor your pets dental health. It is a documented fact that poor oral hygiene is a common health problem for dogs.