Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Dog Food (Various Sizes)
Read more about this product »
- Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Dog Food (various sizes)
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Dog Food - Dry Food
Available in: 2kg, 7kg and 14kg bag.
Also available: Hypoallergenic Moderate Energy, Hypoallergenic Small Dog.
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Hypoallergenic to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Hypoallergenic is for the nutritional support of dogs in cases of:
- Food elimination trial
- Food allergies with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Bacterial overgrowth
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- Soy protein hydrolysate digest is composed of low molecular weight peptides, so is highly digestible and of very low allergenicity.
- Very high amounts of biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid, in combination with the zinc-linoleic acid complex, reduce water losses through the skin and support the barrier effect of the skin.
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids, omega-3 long chain fatty acids, modulate skin reactions and contribute to the intestinal mucosal integrity.
- The combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp, FOS) with zeolite helps to balance the gastrointestinal microflora as well as to protect the intestinal mucosa. This food is wheat gluten free and lactose free.