Royal Canin Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat Dog Food 12x410g
Read more about this product »
- Royal Canin Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat Dog Food 12x410g
Royal Canin Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat Dog Food - Wet Food
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat is for the nutritional support of dogs in cases of:
- Acute pancreatitis and history of pancreatitis
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI)
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
Not recommended in cases of:
Pregnancy and lactation
- Combination of highly digestible proteins, prebiotics (mannan-oligo-saccharides), and fish oil to help support digestive security.
- A low fat concentration helps improve digestive function in dogs with hyperlipidæmia or with acute pancreatitis.
- Adjusted levels of soluble and insoluble fibres to help limit fermentation and helps promote good stool quality.
- The synergistic antioxidant complex neutralises free radicals, helps support healthy DNA and supports natural defences.