Arden Grange Dog Premium Chicken (various sizes)
Read more about this product »
- Arden Grange Dog Premium Chicken (various sizes)
ARDEN GRANGE PREMIUM DOG FOOD - CHICKEN
Arden Grange Premium rich in fresh chicken.
Sizes Available: 12kg & 2kg bags
- Arden Grange Premium Dog Food has a very high proportion of chicken ingredients – meat protein of the highest biological value
- Arden Grange Premium contains a Higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source – perfect for promoting optimal skin and coat condition as well as ensuring sustained energy levels
- Higher calorie density – ideal for working dogs and those needing to gain bodily condition
- Extremely palatable – the inclusion of a volume of fresh chicken makes the recipe ideal for fussy eaters
- Ethically produced – human grade chicken, no battery farming
- Medium sized kibble – suitable for most breeds of adult dog
Arden Grange Premium Ingredients
Fresh Chicken (min 19%), Chicken Meal* (min 19%), Whole Grain Rice, Potato, Chicken Fat*, Beet Pulp, Egg Powder, Fish Meal*, Dried Brewers Yeast, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract. * Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
Protein 26%, Oil 17%, Fibre 3%, Ash 7%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 3.76%, Omega3 0.6%, Vitamin A 18000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1250 IU/kg, Vitamin E 130 IU/kg, Calcium 1.12%, Phosphorous P 0.8%, Copper 20 mg/kg (as Cupric Sulphate).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Calorie Content: 417 Cals/100g
Recomended Feeding Chart
Weight Kgs. Grams / Day
1 - 3 34 - 69
3 - 5 69 - 98
5 - 10 98 - 157
10 - 15 157 - 206
15 - 20 206 - 250
20 - 25 250 - 294
25 - 30 294 - 328
30 - 35 328 - 363
35 - 40 363 - 397
40 - 45 397 - 431
45 - 50 431 - 466
50 - 55 466 - 495
55 - 60 495 - 524
60 - 65 524 - 554
65 - 70 554 - 578
70 - 75 578 - 608
75 - 80 608 - 637
Using the Feeding Charts
The Arden Grange feeding charts will give an estimation of the daily feeding quantity based on your cat or dog’s weight.
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements:
- Activity level
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)
In order to provide the correct portions, it is also helpful to assess your pet’s appetite, visual appearance and stools. Whilst poo watching does not sound particular pleasant, it is one of the best indicators of health. Increased frequency of passing faeces, production of large quantities of stools of loose motions are often frequent signs that an animal is receiving more food than he or she requires.
It is important to obtain an accurate weight for your cat or dog, and also to weigh out the food. Guessing on both accounts gives a large margin of error.