Advantage Spot On for Large Rabbits & Cats (4kg+) - 4s
Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment is a fast-acting spot on product that immobilises fleas witin minutes of contact, and kills them within hours.
Browse our full range of:
Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment
Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment can be used for both the treatment and prevention of flea infestations, and the treatment of biting lice on dogs. Advantage also kills flea larvae in the home, wherever your treated pet goes. Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment kills fleas before they lay eggs, so their life cycle is broen at multiple stages.
Advantage is a fast-acting treatment that kills fleas within one day following treatment. One treatment of Advantage prevents further flea infestation on dogs for up to four weeks, three to four weeks on cats and up to one week on pet rabbits.
How to use Advantage Spot On:
Remove one pipette from the package. Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pullt the cap. Use revered cap to twist and remove seal from pipette.
Administration to cats/rabbits:
Part the hair on the animals neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
- Do not use Advantage on pet rabbits less than 10 weeks of age.
- Do not treat un-weaned puppies and kittens less than 8 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated animal to groom each other. This product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur if the animal lick the application site immediately after treatment.
- This product is for topical use and should not be administered orally.
- Do not use on rabbits intended for human consumption.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in this product.
- Care should be taken to avoid the contents of the tube coming into contact with the eyes or mouth of the user or recipient animal.