Active Manuka Honey
Aniwell Active Manuka Honey is a totally natural soothing cream containing 25% of NZ certified Active Manuka Honey. Ideally suited for soothing mild skin irritations for all animals.
Browse our full range of:
Aniwell Active Manuka Honey
Active Manuka Honey is a natural soothing cream that provides an antibacterial layer which blocks many infectious types of bacteria. It uses all the known benefits of Active Manuka Honey and comes in an easy-to-administer topical application which is suitable for all animals. Aniwell Active Manuka Honey cream protects the skin and wounds from sunburn, minimises skin reaction and protects irritated skin areas.
You can use Aniwell Active Manuka Honey cream for:
- Minor cuts or wounds.
- Bites - insect or animal.
- Skin irritation or inflammation.
- Possibility of bacterial invasion.
The Active Manuka Honey cream has the added advantage that it will adhere, maintaining its form, and cover skin areas without running off.
How to apply Active Manuka Honey cream:
- Apply directly onto the area requiring care - Active Manuka Honey Cream will minimise irritation of the skin area it is applied to.
- A dressing is not requires to hold the cream in place as it does not warm up and run off. Only cover with a dressing if the animal is likely to be able to reach the wound and lick the cream off.
- Once the area treated is no longer irritated, the use of the Active Manuka Honey cream can be ceased.
- Active Manuka Honey Cream should not be used when a sterile dressing is rewuired after surgical procedures.
For areas with minor irritation, repeated cover applications of Active Manuka Honey Cream will protect and soothe.
Application of a dressing or covering the area with a dressing may be required.
25% NZ Active Manuka Honey laboratory certified 15+