Royal Canin Canine Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice (12 x 400g)
Read more about this product »
- Royal Canin Canine Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice 12 x 400g
ROYAL CANIN CANINE SENSITIVITY CONTROL Chicken & Rice - 12 x 400g Tins
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Sensitivity Control to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Sensitivity Control is for the nutritional support of dogs in cases of:
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (e.g. gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance)
- Idiopathic chronic colitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in puppies and adult dogs
Not recommended in cases of:
- Available in 400g Chicken with Rice can and 420g Duck with Rice can. Chicken, duck and rice are rarely involved in food allergy and are highly digestible. This approach reduces the risk of allergic reaction in the dog.
- High levels of biotin, niacin and pantothenic acid combined with zinc reduce transepidermal water loss and support the skin barrier effect.
- EPA & DHA, omega-3 long chain fatty acids, help maintain skin health and intestinal mucosal integrity.
- Fermentable fibres (Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides) combined with zeolite promote healthy digestive flora and contribute to the intestinal mucosal integrity.