Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Dog Food - various sizes
Read more about this product »
- Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Dog Food - various sizes
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal for Dogs - Dry Food
This Eukanuba Veterinary Diet is Recommended For: Digestive issues - Sizes Available: 1kg, 5kg & 12kg bags
This Eukanuba Veterinary Diet is formulated to nutritionally manage GI issues and patient recovery. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, plus provide nutrients needed to support overall health and well-being.
• Acute and Chronic Gastroenteritis
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
• Small and Large Bowel Diarrhea
• Antibiotic Responsive Diarrhea (ARD)
• Dietary Indiscretion
• Short Bowel Syndrome
Eukanuba Intestinal Dog Food MAY ALSO BE PRESCRIBED TO NUTRITIONALLY MANAGE:
• Recovery Conditions
– Intestinal Surgery
– Severe Parasitism
– Gastric Dilatation Volvulus
• Growth • Reproduction • Lactation
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Food
• MOS (mannanoligosaccharides) - binds potentially pathogenic bacteria preventing them from adhering to the intestinal wall and excreting them safely with the faeces*
• Beet pulp - a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enterocytes and promotes intestinal health. helps regain optimal stool consistency.
• FOS (fructooligosaccharides) - prebiotics which aid in GI health and have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain the balance between beneficial and potentially pathogenic bacteria
• Low fat levels - decrease the workload of the pancreas and help digestive function that can be compromised by Gi issues. Help minimise steatorrhea.
• Targeted omega-6: omega-3 fatty acid ratio - helps nutritionally manage inflammation at the cellular level
*Demonstrated in vivo with species other than dog and cat.
EUKANUBA - NUTRIENTS TO HELP MANAGE OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
• Vitamin E - an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
• DentalCare System* - to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
• High quality animal-based protein - aids in recovery and overall health and well-being
Eukanuba Intestinal Dog Food Composition
CANINE ADULT DRY:
Maize grits, Dried Chicken and Turkey, maize, rice, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp (3.3%), chicken digest, animal fat, fructooligosaccharides (1.0%), brewer’s dried yeast, potassium chloride, linseed, sodium hexametaphosphate, calcium carbonate, fish oil, mannanoligosaccharides (0.19%), sodium chloride.
Nutrient/Ingredient Canine Adult Dry
Fat Content 10.0%
Omega-6 fatty acids 1.75%
Omega-3 fatty acids 0.30%
Crude Ash 6.00%
Crude Fibres 1.70%
Vitamin A 12500IU/kg
Vitamin D3 900IU/kg
Vitamin E 200mg/kg
Beet pulp 3.3%
Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Intestinal Dog Food Feeding Guide:
Weight Feeding (grams per day)
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog.