- Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Chicken (various sizes)
ARDEN GRANGE PUPPY/JUNIOR FOOD - CHICKEN
Arden Grange Puppy/Junior is rich in fresh chicken.
Sizes Available: 12kg, 6kg and 2kg
- Small kibble size – ideal for small and medium breeds
- Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Food is extremely palatable – perfect for fussy eaters
- Highly digestible ingredients – less waste
- Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Food contains a high proportion of fresh chicken – meat protein of the highest biological value
- Balanced calcium : phosphorous ratio and added vitamin D – to support healthy growth and skeletal development
- Added antioxidants and nucleotides – to support the developing immune system
Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Ingredients
Fresh Chicken 18%, Chicken Meal* 18%, Whole Grain Rice, Chicken Fat*, Beet Pulp, Egg Powder, Whole Grain Maize, Dried Brewers Yeast, Fish Meal*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract. * Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
Protein 29%, Oil 18%, Fibre 3%, Ash 6%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 4.1%, Omega3 0.7%, Vitamin A 20000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1350 IU/kg, Vitamin E 135 IU/kg, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorous P 0.85%, Copper 22 mg/kg (as Cupric Sulphate).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available
Calorie Content: 423 Cals/100g
Recomended Feeding Chart
Weight Kgs. Grams / Day
Recommended Feeding Guide from 8-11 Weeks
1 - 3 69 - 134
3 - 5 134 - 202
5 - 10 202 - 326
10 - 15 326 - 450
Recommended Feeding Guide from 12-16 Weeks
1 - 3 65 - 128
3 - 5 128 - 190
5 - 10 190 - 310
10 - 15 310 - 427
Recommended Feeding Guide from 17-26 Weeks
1 - 3 60 - 105
3 - 5 105 - 150
5 - 10 150 - 255
10 - 15 255 - 355
15 - 20 355 - 435
Recommended Feeding Guide from 27-52 Weeks
3 - 5 85 - 128
5 - 10 128 - 215
10 - 15 215 - 285
15 - 20 285 - 360
20 - 25 360 - 420
Using the Feeding Charts
The Arden Grange feeding charts will give an estimation of the daily feeding quantity based on your cat or dog’s weight.
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements:
- Activity level
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)
In order to provide the correct portions, it is also helpful to assess your pet’s appetite, visual appearance and stools. Whilst poo watching does not sound particular pleasant, it is one of the best indicators of health. Increased frequency of passing faeces, production of large quantities of stools of loose motions are often frequent signs that an animal is receiving more food than he or she requires.
It is important to obtain an accurate weight for your cat or dog, and also to weigh out the food. Guessing on both accounts gives a large margin of error.