Royal Canin Urinary Dog Food 12x410g
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Sensitivity Control to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Urinary is for the nutritional management of:
- Bacterial cystitis
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Reduction of recurrent struvite and calcium urolithiasis
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs
The formulation of Urinary S/O Canine increases urine dilution.
Urinary S/O Canine effectively dissolves struvite uroliths.
Undersaturated urine is an environment where crystals cannot proliferate. Thus the urine is unfavourable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
The synergistic antioxidant complex (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine, lutein) neutralises free radicals and help maintain the health of cells, DNA and the immune system.