Frontline Spot on Large Dog 20-40kg (3 Pipettes)
Read more about this product »
- Frontline Spot on Large Dog 20-40kg (3 Pipettes)
FRONTLINE Spot On is a long-lasting treatment and will protect your pet from fleas, ticks and lice.
Bathing or water immersion of dogs 48 hours after application will not stop FRONTLINE Spot On working effectively. Apply at 6 weekly intervals if the pet is shampooed weekly with a chlorhexidine-based shampoo and 5 weekly if emolient shampoos are used.
Before treating your cat or dog, please make sure that you're familiar with the following points about using FRONTLINE Spot-On:
- MERIAL FRONTLINE Spot On is for the treatment of dogs only and for external use only
- Veterinary advice should be sought prior to using FRONTLINE Spot On if there is any sign of skin irritation or if the pet is unwell
- FRONTLINE Spot On is safe to use in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches and queens
- Do not use on sick or convalescent animals
- Do not use on puppies weighing less than 2kg
- Minimum treatment interval 4 weeks
- Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks of age
- Do not overdose
- Pets with a known hypersensitivity to insecticides or alcohol should also avoid contact with FRONTLINE Spot On
- Avoid contact with the animal’s eyes
- The product should not be used on rabbits as adverse reactions and even death could occur.
- It is important to apply the dose to an area where the animal cannot lick it off. If licking occurs, a brief period of hypersalivation may occur, due mainly to the nature of the carrier
All year round treatment with Frontline Spot On
Some people think that fleas, ticks and lice are just a problem in the summer. They’re wrong. Your pet needs to be protected regularly whatever the season or it will be susceptible to the irritation – and more serious problems – that these bugs can bring.
As the weather warms up, fleas and ticks start to breed quicker and quicker.
The summer months are when your pet is at the most risk. The temperature and humidity can quickly lead to huge infestations and massive problems for your pet and your family.
This is the time of year when it’s particularly important to guard against tick infestations and the re-emergence of fleas – especially when you turn on the central heating.
It might be cold outside but your warm home makes an ideal breeding ground for fleas – the risk to your pet never goes away.
Always read the instructions before use.
Safety precautions may be necessary during administration, please consult the packaging and/or product literature.