Royal Canin Weight Control Dog Food (various sizes)
Read more about this product »
- Royal Canin Weight Control Dog Food (various sizes)
Royal Canin Weight Control Dog Food (dry food)
Sizes Available: 1.5kg, 5kg & 14kg bags
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Weight Control to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Weight Control is for the nutritional support of dogs with:
- Weight maintenance following a weight loss programme
- Dogs that are prone to obesity
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hyperlipidaemia linked to overweight
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic diseases that require an increased energy intake
Rich in protein and containing L-carnitine to help combat excess weight gain which contributes to insulin resistance.
Mixing cereals of low glycaemic index (barley, corn) in conjunction with the gelling action of psyllium mucilages reduces postprandial hyperglycaemia.
Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine help to maintain joint mobility.
The synergistic antioxidant complex neutralises free radicals, helps maintain healthy DNA and promotes health of the immune system.