Royal Canin Obesity Dog Food (Various Sizes)
Read more about this product »
- Royal Canin Obesity Dog Food (various sizes)
Royal Canin Obesity Dog Food - dry food
Available in: 1.5kg, 6kg and 14kg bag.
Also available: Obesity Management Wet | Satiety Support
Royal Canin veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of dogs with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Obesity Management to your dog, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Obesity Management is for the nutritional support of dogs with:
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- A high protein content (>110g/1000 kcal DM) helps reduce loss of muscle mass by 30%.
- The high mineral and vitamin concentration compensates for the effect of energy restriction ensuring an appropriate nutritional supply.
- Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine help to maintain normal mobility in the highly stressed joints of obese pets.
- Essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and omega 6) and trace elements (Cu, Zu) promote a healthy skin and shiny coat.