Arden Grange Dog Performance Ckn & Rice (various sizes)
Read more about this product »
- Arden Grange Dog Performance Ckn&Rice (various sizes)
ARDEN GRANGE PERFORMANCE DOG FOOD - CHICKEN & RICE
Arden Grange Performance is rich in chicken & rice, Sizes Available:- 12kg & 2kg Bags
- Arden Grange Performance Dog Food has a higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source – perfect for promoting optimal skin and coat condition as well as ensuring sustained energy levels
- A grade chicken meal – meat protein of the highest biological value
- Arden Grange Performance Boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – to help to protect the joints of working dogs
- Added taurine – included for its benefits to the heart muscle
- Added quercitin, green tea and grape seed – powerful natural antioxidants that may help to protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals released during stress, illness or strenuous exercise
- L-Carnitine – may help to improve endurance and stamina by increasing the conversion of fat to energy
Arden Grange Performance Dog Ingredients
Chicken Meal* (min 26%), Whole Grain Rice (min 26%), Whole Grain Maize, Chicken Fat*, Beet Pulp, Dried Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Fish Meal*, Linseed, Fish Oil*, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides, Prebiotic FOS (Chicory Extract), Prebiotic MOS, Cranberry Extract, Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM, Yucca Extract, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Quercitin, Grape Seed Extract. * Preserved with mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
Protein 25%, Oil 18%, Fibre 2.4%, Ash 6.5%, Moisture 8%, Omega6 3.67%, Omega3 0.55%, Vitamin A 20000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1400 IU/kg, Vitamin E 750 IU/kg, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous P 1%, Copper 25 mg/kg (as Cupric Sulphate).
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart
Weight Kgs. Grams / Day
1 - 3 36 - 73
3 - 5 73 - 103
5 - 10 103 - 165
10 - 15 165 - 217
15 - 20 217 - 263
20 - 25 263 - 309
25 - 30 309 - 345
30 - 35 345 - 382
35 - 40 382 - 417
40 - 45 417 - 453
45 - 50 453 - 490
50 - 55 490 - 520
55 - 60 520 - 551
60 - 65 551 - 582
65 - 70 582 - 607
70 - 75 607 - 639
75 - 80 639 - 669
Using the Feeding Charts
The Arden Grange feeding charts will give an estimation of the daily feeding quantity based on your cat or dog’s weight.
It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements:
- Activity level
- Temperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)
- Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)
In order to provide the correct portions, it is also helpful to assess your pet’s appetite, visual appearance and stools. Whilst poo watching does not sound particular pleasant, it is one of the best indicators of health. Increased frequency of passing faeces, production of large quantities of stools of loose motions are often frequent signs that an animal is receiving more food than he or she requires.
It is important to obtain an accurate weight for your cat or dog, and also to weigh out the food. Guessing on both accounts gives a large margin of error.