Arthri Aid Omega 500ml (Dog & Cat) Joint Supplement
Read more about this product »
- Arthri Aid Omega 500ml (Dog & Cat) Joint Supplement
ARTHRI-AID OMEGA JOINT SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS AND CATS - 500ML
What is Arthri-Aid Omega liquid for dogs and cats?
ArthriAid Joint Supplement liquid for dogs and cats helps improve joint stiffness & problems
Why does a dog need ArthriAid Joint Supplement?
- As pets get older the ‘wear & tear’ on their joints may cause stiffness and lameness problems.
- Certain breeds of dogs are particularly prone to joint problems (e.g. Labradors, Dalmatians)
- These dogs need extra ‘joint nutrients’ to help rebuild and help their joints.
How does ArthriAid Omega Joint Supplement Work?
- Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is the starting point for the production of new cartilage and is fundamental to maintaining joint function.
- Chondroitin is a major component of cartilage, maintaining the spongy texture. This is essential to absorb shock and nourish and lubricate the joints.
- MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks and bumps, returning normal joint mobility.
- Manganese acts as a co-factor in the synthesis of collagen and Glucosaminoglycans.
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger therefore protecting cartilage breakdown.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Help decrease the breakdown of cartilage. Help lubricate joints and help mobility.
What is in ArthriAid Omega Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats?
Ingredients per 5ml
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids|
(EPA 10mg/DHA 15mg)
How much to give daily?
Give by pouring over the pets’ food. Give the following amount:
(1 pump = 2.5ml)
|Pet Weight||Amount to give:|
|Up to 5 kg||2.5ml daily|
|5 – 10 kg||5ml daily|
|10 – 20 kg||10ml daily|
|20 – 30 kg||15ml daily|
|Over 30 kg||20ml daily|
For dogs over 40kg give a maximum of 20ml per day.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should a dog stay on ArthriAid Omega?
Dogs should take ArthriAid for a minimum of 1 month.
However, because joint problems usually develop and progress over time, ArthriAid should be continued long term.
It is possible to stop using ArthriAid and then reintroduce as required.
How soon should an effect be seen?
ArthriAid takes a few days to build up in the body so an effect should be seen with in 7 to 10 days.
Can ArthriAid be given to cats?
Yes, ArthriAid is effective for cats. Simply give the amount according to your pets weight as shown on the bottle.
Can ArthriAid be given with other feeds or supplements?
Yes, ArthriAid can be given in addition to any other supplements.
How many dogs develop joint problems?
25 – 30% of all dogs develop joint problems
At what age do dogs develop joint problems?
Joint problems can occur at any age depending on the cause. However, joint problems occur in many older dogs from the ages of 5 years.
What breeds of dogs are predisposed to joint problems?
Golden retrievers, rottweilers, German Shepards and other large breeds. However all older dogs have an increased risk of joint problems.
Some Pet foods already contain additives such as Glucosamine – Why do I need to give a supplement?
The amounts of Glucosamine contained in popular pet foods is not sufficient to correct imbalances as they are only suitable for ongoing requirements. ArthriAid is a specialist supplement to help with joint problems.