TENSOLVET GEL 300GM
Tensolvet Gel for horses for the treatment of local inflammatory swellings and bruising, including tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis and other acute inflammatory conditions of the musculo-skeletal system in the horse.
Tensolvet also promotes the early reabsorption of haematoma and oedematous swelling resulting from such conditions.
Tensolvet has been shown to increase the blood flow through the underlying skin.
- Prior to application ensure that the area to be treated is clean and dry.
- Apply Tensolvet to the intact skin using fingertip pressure only.
- For maximum effect animals should be treated up to 4 times a day.
- 10 - 20g of gel is usually sufficient for each application (depending on the area to be covered).
- The treated area is best left uncovered, but may be dressed if desired.
- Treatment can be continued for up to 6 days if necessary.
Licensed anti inflammatory medication for swelling, bruises, tendonitis, bursitis.
These products, as well as being available from vets and pharmacists, can be supplied by a suitably qualified person (SQP) from a pharmacy registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and from premises approved by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD). Our SQP Mrs Diane Harris, number QE7160, is available for advice regarding worming schedules and procedures if required.
Within the current legislation it is our duty to determine the purchaser is a legitimate buyer and owner of an animal requiring treatment. Upon completion of purchasing these goods you will be asked some questions regarding the animal for compliance with the Veterinary Medicines Regulations, please be aware that we may contact you to confirm any details if necessary.
If you are buying a medicine for a horse that is NOT signed out of the food chain (section IX of its passport) you should ensure that the product is suitable
Always read the instructions before use.
Safety precautions may be necessary during administration, please consult the packaging and/or product literature.